Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sancturary

Allow me to invite you into my sanctuary.
Where I pray and where the presence of God often abides.
Where I sit quietly in my solitude with my thoughts.
I am able to think freely and clearly without any inhibitions.
Where I can write creatively and be released.
Let me introduce you to a few significant items within my sanctuary.
A silver metallic statue which symbolizes three experiences in my life.
Two lovers embracing one another.
A bridegroom and his bride gliding across the floor at their wedding feast.
A father and his daughter taking their first dance at her wedding.
Next to it, a group of figurines sprinkled with drops of love left behind by the people who gave them to me.
Each individual piece has a special meaning.There are many secrets yet to be revealed.I hope you enjoyed the tour of my sanctuary. 

No comments: