Friday, August 28, 2009

Anticipation

There are several challenges I have to overcome on a daily basis: physical, emotional and mental.

There are times where I have to battle negative self-talk. When this occurs, I have to remind myself who I am and who I was created to be.

Living with a disability has made me dependent upon people to complete my tasks. Most of the time, this is very difficult for me.

I know I have no control over these types of circumstances. I have learned to give up to God. This is the best way I have found anyway.

I am anticipating upcoming events that excite me:

I am becoming more independent and efficient on my computer.

I am enrolled in the journalism program.

I know that there are many more exciting things to come.  These kinds of things inspire me to keep going.

No comments: