Friday, August 21, 2009

Living in the Moment

During my life time I have had the opportunity to participate in many events. They are great and unique experiences. I am very blessed to be a part of them.

Living in the moment is very important to me. There are so many amazing things happening at once I try to take it all in and I enjoy drinking it in.

Sometimes people around me focus on the negative aspects instead of the positive ones. I don't understand why. This makes it difficult for me to express how I am feeling at the time.

When I am in that place I am taken to other levels.

Some moments are historical and I feel should not be taken for granted. I am privileged to be a part of just a few of these occasions.

I was also reminded on a practical level that there are certain issues that have to be addressed and I can accomplish this through my writing.

No comments: