Friday, August 14, 2009

No Limitations to What God Can Do.

God is central in the ordinary events of my life.

Whether I am reading my Bible, visiting with friends, or reading any of my other favourite books, God can speak to me anytime or anywhere.

There are times when I become frustrated by the circumstances around me. During these times I go off by myself and relax.

This summer I participated in a dance production. I was very thankful to be a part of it. It rekindled a spirit of intercession within me.

This production has given me the opportunity to speak not only for myself but for others with disabilities as well.

In the midst of the dance I feel free and beautiful. I knew I was where I supposed to be at that moment. The person who portrayed me in the dance represented me very well. She expressed what I had in my heart through dance.

God knows the hidden desires of my heart. He will fulfill them if He wills it.

No comments: